16 April 2014

day 15: transportation

How fitting, as the 15th was a commute day. :)



On the way home, I stopped at Hobby Lobby to get Kayci's icing tip for the special Easter cupcakes she's planning to make at Ronny's. Bunny cake is our tradition, but we'll bend since she's so into cupcakes right now! Anyway...I got off track.

As I was leaving the store, something happened to me that has never happened before. A lady called out, "Excuse me, ma'am?" So I went over to her and she said, "Do you work at Region 4?" At first I thought she must have been a student from way back when I taught face-to-face, but when I found out her name I realized she was one of my recent online students. She recognized me from the pictures and videos I posted in the course! It was just cool, and so nice to put a sweet face with a name. What a fun way to end a long day!

No comments: